|Posted by Cristy Chuparkoff on April 18, 2019 at 4:50 PM|
- Reflux-Stimulation of the lower esophageal sphincter regulated the vagus nerve and resulted in effective relief of reflux.
- Dementia-massage improved quality of life for nursing home patients with dementia and improved memory for some
- Kidney stones-massage was effective in eliminating kidney stones
- Infertility-2 of 3 studies found reflexology to be effective for infertility and resulted in pregnancies. One of the studies found health benefits but did not draw conclusions with regards to infertility.
- Liver-reflexology stimulation of the liver point resulted in overall therapeutic effect on the body. Furthermore, reflexology was effective in identifying liver conditions.